You are here
Partner with Us
Mental Health America – founded in 1909 – is the country’s leading nonprofit dedicated to helping all people live mentally healthier lives. We believe that mental health is a critical part of overall wellness and recognize the need for and value collaboration as a means of helping to reach all of the communities we serve.
We are highly vested in developing a comprehensive network of partners that can enable communities to be better equipped and proactive in addressing their mental and physical health.
We invite organizations and interested stakeholders to join us in our efforts.
- Broader community engagement at the national, regional, and local level
- Promotion of activities and efforts on MHA social media platforms
- Direct access to mental health policy and advocacy efforts
- Development of stronger communities through tailored content
- Exchange and development of educational and/or relevant resources that will engage target audiences
- Distribution of information and updates via MHA communication channels
How to Become a Partner
We are committed to developing a robust network of change and welcome the opportunity to hear about your organization and how we can work together.
Reach out to America Paredes, Associate Vice President of Partnerships & Community Outreach, to provide additional information about your organization, activities, and how you would like to collaborate with us.